Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Provide project technical leadership, working closely with the Company;
- Monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget;
- Management of Company project resources including server / virtualization, storage, data /voice / wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation;
- Review and approve the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Develop / distribute regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings;
- Preparation of project change requests;
- Act as Company’s project focal point for HA contacts and champions.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- PMP certification;
- Good verbal and written communications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.