Project Manager Level 2
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager Level 2. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and reporting on horizontal dependencies and impacts in relation to and with other projects and activities;
- Using and developing project management systems and tools;
- Liaising and coordinating with organization and other external partners, to communicate strategy, initiatives and progress of the Project;
- Liaising with sectors and Chief Information Officer and Security Branch involved in the Project;
- Recording proceedings and preparing minutes of meetings, and coordinating and producing project documentation;
- Providing ad-hoc advice/briefings, based on project status and health, activities, risks and issues;
- Providing training and guidance to junior staff who are working on the Project, which includes transfer of knowledge;
- Preparing briefing material and presentations for senior management, stakeholders and others;
- Preparing strategy to facilitate training/implementation of new processes and procedures;
- Providing on-going project management oversight and input on specific topics to project staff and other personnel involved with the Project, and providing coaching on project management issues and tasks on an as and when required basis;
- Project management tools (e.g. Work Breakdown Structure in MS Project, including Roles and Responsibilities Matrix, Risk Log, Issue Log, and Management Plan, Evaluation Checklist, etc.) in accordance with Project Management Principles and Policies;
- Inputs and updates to project approval and project management documentation (e.g. Business Case, Charter, Costing documents, Communications Plan, etc.);
- Projecting schedules (including integrated schedule between various partnering departments/sectors);
- Support documents, statements of work, evaluation plans and reports;
- Liaising and coordinating with project management/program over-sight;
- Written and verbal summaries of meetings with stakeholders;
- Project Status Report, Dashboards, Weekly/Monthly Report, briefing notes, and presentations; and,
- Advice for responses to inquiries from external sources and stakeholder.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.