Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Architect. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in building a data architecture domain within the enterprise architecture group;
- Developing and delivering long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders;
- Establishing processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of corporate metadata; take steps to assure metadata accuracy and validity;
- Establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement;
- Assessing and determining governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing data across the organization;
- Developing and promoting data management methodologies and standards;
- Evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting database content, structure, and application subsystems, and developing data dictionary;
- Performing information modelling;
- Documenting the data architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture;
- Developing and documenting detailed statements of requirements;
- Acting as main contributor to business case and requirements documents for a data transformation project;
- Data Architecture artifacts (e.g. Corporate Data Dictionary, application/data matrix, etc.); and,
- Business Requirement document for standing up a data architecture domain.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Oracle;
- Experience with SQL Server; and,
- Knowledge of ERWin and/or ER/Studio (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.