Senior Systems Admin
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Systems Admin for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading numerous infrastructure and software upgrade initiatives in a hyper- converged Nutanix platform with VMWare-based virtual infrastructure with Microsoft running on Dell hardware environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role as a Tier 2/3 support and systems administrator in a medium to large organization (100+ staff);
- MCITP Enterprise or Server Administrator on Windows Server 2012 certification;
- Five plus (5+) years experience with the following server technologies:
- Windows 2012 Server;
- Active Directory;
- Sharepoint 2010 and 2016;
- SQL Server 2008 and 2014;
- Exchange 2010 and 2016;
- Skype for Business;
- Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012;
- VMWare vSphere and vCenter 5.5+ experience;
- Symantec Backup Exec 2014 backup/restore;
- Hyper convergence SAN storage and replication (Nutanix, Acropolis and Prism);
- Cisco firewall technologies;
- WAN, LAN and Wireless technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, which is critical to troubleshooting networking issues and analysis of system and network performance;
- In-depth experience with information security technologies including firewalls, VPN, content filtering, encryption, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, etc.;
- Experience with OS installation and management using automation tools;
- Experience with application installations using GPO's, scripts, and system management tools;
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems implementation, management, and support;
- Expert knowledge in SMTP, DNS, DHCP, and other foundation services;
- Scripting and automation for systems/service management;
- Demonstrated experience in directly managing help desk and help desk support staff;
- the ability to work according to and within parameters defined in corporate policies and standard operating procedures;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with the configuration and management of Apple mobile devices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.