IoT Creative DevOps Software Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking an IoT Creative DevOps Software Engineer. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years of software development;
- Experience with object oriented software and application development in Java, Python, C++, Elixir;
- Significant experience in Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Design;
- Familiarity with automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet and code management tools (GIT) and considers Infra-As-Code as a new religion;
- Ability to be a team player who can define, establish and communicate long term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- University degree in software/computer engineering/IT (an asset);
- Superior coaching skills with the ability to raise your team’s game through your teaching (an asset);
- Experience with container environment (Docker, DockerSwarm, Kubernetes) (an asset); and,
- Linux and/or Agile certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.