Intermediate Network Support
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Network Support. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing network support to network;
- Working with the network operations team, maintain all aspects of the network infrastructure;
- Demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness providing exceptional customer service; and,
- Proactive network monitoring and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years in a network support role;
- Experience providing network support via telephone, emails and helpdesk request;
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches;
- Knowledge of Autonomous and controller-based Wireless;
- Experience with Firewall technologies and Windows Administration tasks (DHCP, DNS, etc.);
- Experience withVoIP/QoS;
- Strong written, verbal and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage network projects independently;
- Ability to identify, diagnose and resolve network issues as quickly as possible;
- Knowledge of Network management tools (e.g. Cisco Prime, Solarwinds), Network performance tools (e.g. NetFlow, Wireshark), Network security and Data Center components;
- Dependable vehicle;
- Ability to provide occasional afterhours support; and,
- Industry certifications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.