Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting and/or revising business processes;
- Facilitating Lean Value Stream Analysis for specific business processes; and,
- Supporting the Business Readiness work and Privacy Impact work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as the Senior Business Analyst throughout the full project lifecycle (i.e. Initiation, Requirements, Testing, Training and Transition to Operations);
- Experience working with a Subject Matter Expert (Business SME or external Industry SME) to develop target state processes;
- Experience as a Business Analyst in analyzing and developing new or modified Business Processes;
- Experience as a Business Analyst for a Business Transformation project in a unionized environment; and,
- Experience as a Business Analyst led / supported the completion of an Operational Readiness Assessment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.