C# ASP.Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a C# ASP.Net Developer. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, releasing and supporting web based applications using various technologies while adhering to our system standards and procedures - this will include various application components, web interfaces, web services and database processes;
- Being an integral part of project teams that work to ensure success for both us and our customers;
- Participating in the evolution of the product as we increase the abilities and capabilities of the application;
- Participating in the introduction of new technologies into the application - these may range from base OS upgrades through to the integration of new technologies that enhance our product offering;
- Working within the team to evolve our technical guidelines and coding standards; and,
- Preparing deployments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with SQL Server 2012/2008/2005;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET web API, LINQ, nHibernate, Entity Framework, AngularJS;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience Web Services, Reporting Services, SSIS. XML, CSS, XSL, jQuery;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Good knowledge of Oracle Warehouse Builder;
- Experience within the Telecom technology;
- Ability to be customer oriented with an analytic mindset; and,
- Ability to be a good team player and autonomous.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.