Cabling Resource - Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Cabling Resource - Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Terminating fiber optic cabling using various methods;
- Terminating copper cabling;
- Creating original pre-built drawings;
- Creating labels of all kinds (cable wrap, faceplate, and patch panel);
- Quoting a great number of projects of all sizes;
- Creating and or updating all cabling documents; and,
- Keeping track of inventory.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid work ethic, great attitude and the ability to take initiative;
- Ability to oversee multiple projects & crews;
- Ability to develop and train personnel in installation methods;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Proficiency with test equipment;
- Ability to establish and nourish relationships with client, vendors, contractors and teams;
- Ability to take constructive criticism and make swift and decisive changes based upon suggestions;
- Ability to work with Visio, Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair any cabling issues in a timely manner; and,
- Manufacturing certifications (Panduit, Hubbell) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.