Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Firewall Support. This is a twelve (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing environment migrations and upgrades;
- Researching information and collaborating with other support areas as necessary to develop comprehensive solutions;
- Developing and Implementing standards for capacity, monitoring and delivery of this service to the customer;
- Handling incident, problem and change management functions;
- Mentoring junior staff on technology upgrades and operational support; and,
- Utilizing technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly determine an appropriate course of recovery action when a problem occurs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years hands on Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Bluecoat Proxy and RSA AM appliance or other vendors' security devices;
- Performance tuning and capacity management expertise;
- Deep technical expertise to resolve complex issues within the environment;
- Ability to handle high severity critical incidents independently with very limited assistance;
- Cisco or other network certification;
- Network security certification;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with the account, customer, and other support teams;
- Ability to work independently to evaluate symptoms and determine root cause of complex issues;
- Experience with firewalls, proxy, authentication servers;
- Experience with network management applications;
- Familiarity with network protocols; and,
- Familiarity with virtualized server and desktop environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.