Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as primary contact for any questions related to how IT related systems work from both a business and technical perspective;
- Collaborating with other team members to determine requirements, create technical specifications, designs, and processes;
- Performing cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems implementations and changes;
- Partnering with business, financial, marketing, and technical teams to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements;
- Creating requirements, technical specifications and processes using structured analysis including data modeling techniques (i.e. activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams);
- Partnering with designers to build system functionality and quality attributes;
- Assisting Corporate IT groups in revising logic for performance efficiency;
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing efforts;
- Building standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for business and technical teams;
- Evaluating system cost-benefit and ROI analyses; and,
- Understanding system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field. MBA preferred;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years relevant experience;
- In-depth understanding of Waterfall and Agile software methodologies;
- Experience with Modeling Techniques - Object Orientation analysis, UML (i.e. Use Cases, Activity Diagrams);
- Demonstrated experience writing requirements, designs, and technical specifications;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirement;
- The ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products;
- The ability to partner with QA to identify course of resolutions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills; and,
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate across all levels of users, including upper management, and interface with numerous departments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.