Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience as a Business Analyst - including developing and documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives, business analysis of functional requirements to identify information procedures and decision flows;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Business Analyst creating business processes from central agency policy instruments for at least one (1) Data Governance Project;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience within the last ten (10) years in documenting current architecture, developing project objective architecture and developing gap analysis and implementation plans for architecture migration strategy;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience identifying, modelling and documenting process requirements and business domain details; and,
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience validating and expending existing high level business requirements and documenting detailed requirements and behavior in use case models.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.