Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Administrator for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a System Administrator
The successful candidate will:
- Administer the operations of computer systems related to operating systems, servers, and end-user workstations;
- Maintain Infrastructure tools such as Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Crowd, SVN/Git, Fisheye, Stash/Bitbucket, PostGreSQL, by scheduling and applying patches/upgrades;
- Support IT patching schedule and work with Product Support Advisor on obtaining Management of Change approvals;
- Keep up to date with critical patches and planned upgrades on infrastructure tools
- Support new initiatives with our infrastructure tools such as new and existing workflow customization in JIRA;
- Be accountable for provide ongoing administration support for Infrastructure tools, ensuring licensing is up to date, maintaining and initiating renewals discussions, obtaining quotes and invoices from vendor, and final approval from supervisor for license renewals;
- Support requests for minor improvements to existing infrastructure tools;
- Support planned and unplanned infrastructure upgrades and outages.
Skills and Qualifications of a System Administrator
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience;
- Demonstrated understanding of how software behaves in order to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot systems;
- Jira Workflow experience;
- Jira scripting experience;
- Linux experience;
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.