IT Project Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project activities and tracking work completed, updating schedules and tracking tools;
- Organizing and publishing project documents on SharePoint;
- Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures, or polices;
- Coordinating field office device deployments; and,
- Performing coordination for team members, staff, and equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree:
- One (1) year relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong organization skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft products; and,
- Experience with scheduling and resource coordination for Windows computer roll outs or other IT projects would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.