Business Analyst - User Experience (2)
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for two (2), strong Business Analyst - User Experience. This is for a ten (10) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
Working alongside a Sr. Change Management Advisor, the User Experience Analysts will plan, run and report on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research by using a design thinking approach and user research methods (interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.). User and process owner perspectives will inform key requirements for our HRIMS solution selection criteria and future state People & Culture programs and processes. The ideal candidates will have in-depth experience with design thinking methodology, capturing the “voice of the customer”, supporting prototype design, user testing and documenting solutions.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience leading design initiatives;
- Demonstrated user-focus and ability to balance process owner and user needs;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Experience facilitating groups and designing surveys and interviews;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to navigate in a matrix organization;
- Ability to build successful relationships;
- Excellent team player and collaborator with a learning mindset;
- Bilingualism (English and French) required; and,
- Travel is required (~ 40%)
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.