Business Analyst - Process Mapping
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a, strong Business Analyst - Process Mapping. This is for a ten (10) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
In collaboration with a Business Process Specialist, the Process Mapping Analysts will be responsible to document large and often complex business processes utilizing various techniques to extract technical features and functions that will be used to inform our requirements for a new HRIMS solution, as well as support the redesign of our People & Culture processes. The successful candidate will have a passion for process and continuous improvement
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience leading business process documentation and mapping projects within an Human Resources and Payroll function, using Lean/Six Sigma methodology;
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities;
- Experience using process mapping software (Visio, lucid charts, etc.); and,
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office and project management tools (advanced excel required);
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to navigate in a matrix organization;
- Ability to build successful relationships;
- Excellent team player and collaborator with a learning mindset;
- Bilingualism (English and French) required; and,
- Travel is required (~ 40%)
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.