Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for two (2), strong PL/SQL Developer. This is for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Identifies options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Translates business requirements into technical solutions to achieve the desired outcome;
- Make sure that new technical requirements properly integrate with existing processes;
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of list of reported bugs;
- Help programmers during system development;
- Develop test strategies for the QA team; and,
- Support other tasks as assigned.
List of Deliverables:
- Produce detailed technical documents that describe changes to existing program modules and expected results;
- Update existing relevant technical documents in our Software Change Manger (HARVEST);
- Make sure all the relevant documents for this project are up to date;
- Document the details of any new components and how the components should function and interact with other components of the system or other relevant applications;
- Draw flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of the new design; and,
- Provide documents with a list of items for testing the application.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience as a Programmer Analyst and/or Systems Analyst with a proven track record as a contributor to the analysis, testing and documentation of complex major application systems projects in an ITS environment; practical work experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms and Reports;
- Experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions and achieving established goals is required;
- Excellent knowledge of current programming, testing, and documentation techniques and of programming languages, such as PL/SQL or SQL (e.g., packages, triggers, functions, Oracle reports, Oracle Forms), XML, SQL, Linux Shell Scripting, HTML, Java script is required;
- In addition to detailed knowledge of ERP systems, a working knowledge of relational databases and web and client-server concepts is required;
- Proven ability to provide direction and technical advice to business user;
- Previous experience working with large scale and complex projects; previous experience working with Banner ERP system is asset;
- Three-year diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in Information Technology, Computer Studies or equivalent;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills, able to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and as a team member of a project team.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.