Solution Delivery Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for two (2) Solution Delivery Consultant. This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- End to end implementation of the product + end to end support;
- Call the client and ensure they are comfortable with the product;
- Walk customers through the service;
- Services/products: fulfilling services to commercial customers;
- Payment processing/cash management solutions for corporate customers (EFTs – electronic fund transfers);
- Training clients on how to use the services;
- Dealing with internal/external customers;
- Interaction with sales reps (internal);
- Volumes: 5 requests a day (20 or so in progress);
- Managing one’s time effectively.
- Three plus (3+) years of Customer Service experience – strong sense of customer service – external clients are customers, and internal (sales) and be a very positive by nature;
- Positive and energetic attitude, with self-starter mentality – this individual needs to be a team player;
- Good customer service experience in finance CSR/call centre;
- Answering technical question, troubleshoot on the phone;
- Strong experience and skills with Word and Excel;
- Strong Problem solving skills; and, Bilingual with French and English: written and verbal communication needed.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.