Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Developer. This is for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience required;
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML);
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end;
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC;
- Five years of experience as a developer;
- EDF Usability prototyping;
- Tailoring Tool enhancements;
- Strong advance level Microsoft Excel skills - Marcos (Fixing files);
- Understanding of Governance would be an asset;
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.