Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Manager – Integration, Project Manager – Integration, interface specialists and other stakeholders on the project working on the cutover, including downstream department and centralized IT systems administrators and owners;
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of interface cutover;
- Developing and communicating project plans, status reports, risk and issue reports, and resource plans; and,
- Working in close collaboration with the associated functional areas, project team members, health care providers, resource managers and with project managers from other departments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with at least one (1) Epic implementation lifecycle;
- Experience with planning and coordinating the interfaces/integration/HL7 part of project cutover;
- Excellent PM skills including detail-orientation, analysis, communication, written documentation;
- Basic knowledge of HL7;
- Basic understanding of VPN and network connectivity;
- Basic understanding of differences between ADT vs. orders and results transactions; and,
- Proven ability to work with technical/interface developers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.