Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting End User training, developing tipsheets, supporting end user classes; and,
- Completing learning management requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as an Ambulatory Credentialed trainer with experience in at least 2 Epic implementations as a classroom trainer;
- Experience training in a Pediatric environment (an asset); and,
- Clinical background working in an OP clinic (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.