Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a UI/UX Designer. This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
The main function of the UI/UX Designer is to work with project teams to design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces. This UX designer will be working on an EDF (Enterprise data framework), to assist with usability. They will form a focus group of users/ heavy users of EDF, and the UX designer will conduct interviews with focus group, gather their feedback and build solutions working with developer and agile team. The main purpose is usability and resolve.
- Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements;
- Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints;
- Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation;
- Executes business acceptance test cases and testing;
- Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints;
- Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards; and,
- Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
- Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education;
- UX Designer with seven plus (7 +) years agile environment experience;
- Strong understanding/ knowledge of PMLC is a must;
- Strong Visio, Office 365 and SharePoint knowledge - EDF sits on office 365 online- knowledge around SharePoint online;
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces;
- Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.;
- Experience applying usability testing techniques and principles;
- Experience applying a web design standard;
- Knowledge of web client technologies (browsers, HTML, CSS);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; and,
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.