Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Utilizing your IT project management background, you will draw on your technology expertise to ensure teams meet their commitments on Data Quality / Integrity, Process compliance and drive maximum throughput in Engineering while maintaining our commitment to Quality and standardized deliverables;
- Act as the main contact to the AVP / SR Mgrs. of the Domain Group for "Book of Work" support;
- Ensure all Engineering work is properly captured for the Domain Group: Work with SR Mgrs. of the Domain Group to support and leadership on Resource Management; Priority ranking; Capacity and workload planning and making sure project milestones are met; schedules are on track and within budget;
- Ensure data accuracy and collection to support forecasting and demand management;
- Manage regular communication to key stakeholders;
- Lead the delivery of Audit components for multiple ITS Audit;
- Manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants;
- Demonstrate strong communications skills (written & verbal), proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across business units and at various levels within the Bank (technical, business, including Senior & Executive Management);
- Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits;
- Educating engineering team on how to leverage Engineering processes and tools and ensuring team has full visibility to their book of work;
- Provide weekly / monthly insight and reporting on the overall progress and performance of Pipeline;
- Apply expert technical skills to gain strong understanding of the team's product (about half of your time will focus on technical issues);
- Monitor and control costs associated with the work you do;
- Be prepared to collaborate with governance and control groups (e.g. regulatory and operational risk, compliance and audit), provide your subject matter expertise and consult on risk issues related to Engineering technology and tools;
- Develop and/or contribute to negotiations of third-party contracts/agreements;
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of external development, engineering and emerging solutions, market conditions and their impact.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Excellent Analytical Skills (able to connect the dots);
- Five plus years (5 yrs +) experience in Infrastructure Project Management;
- Five plus years (5 yrs +) experience managing/working with Stakeholders & Executive;
- Five plus years (5 yrs +) experience interpreting & executing different department processes;
- Five plus years (5 yrs +) in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project);
- Five plus years (5 yrs +) experience in JIRA;
- Five years (3 yrs) experience in Sharepoint experience;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to haves:
- PMP – a very strong asset;
- Clarity Experience;
- Banking/Financial industry experience;
- Waterfall methodology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.