Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Applications Programmer
The successful candidate will:
- Join the Next Generation Platform (NGP) Channel Adapter development team;
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end solution with accountabilities for parts of the technical delivery of the system and will be focused on, low to moderate complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications of an Applications Programmer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Have JAVA development experience and deep proven experience with coding;
- Possess implementation some experience in the user interface layer;
- Experience with Angular JS (1 year);
- Experience with NodeJS (1 year);
- Experience in CSS (3 year);
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Banking/Financial industry experience;
- Experience in devops using node.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.