Eagle is currently seeking two (2) an Application Programmers for three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Participating as a key contributor to the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end solution with accountabilities for parts of the technical delivery of the system and will be focused on, low to moderate complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience with CSS;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with AngularJS;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with NodeJS;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience as a Mobile/Web Technologies application Development Manager;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience in HTML5, REST/JSON/SOAP, and APIs;
- Proven experience with coding;
- Implementation experience within the user interface layer;
- UI skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in Devops using node is nice to have;
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills;
- The ability to translate ideas into technical and business realities;
- Excellent analytical skills; and,
- The ability to be flexible and pragmatic.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.