Senior Programmer Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeing a Senior Programmer Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Programming, troubleshooting, and application support mostly for, but not limited to, client applications;
- Following policies and working processes of the Client;
- Completing client tickets as assigned by Team Lead using the client’s ticketing system;
- Request processing and the quality control, maintenance, change management, support, and administration of production systems;
- Creating and modifying code according to published standards and considering the information requirements for the system;
- Performing application upgrades and enhancements to applications using various technologies such as PHP, PowerBuilder, and MS Access;
- Developing secure application code that is integrated with other customized or commercial software programs;
- Troubleshooting and debugging application issues such as performance problems;
- Testing application upgrades for accuracy and completeness using sample data, test integrations, and assisting in user acceptance testing;
- Completing quality and peer reviews as required, to ensure high quality technical deliverables and documentation;
- Assisting with writing or updating operation instructions and system documentation;
- Acting as liaison with users to determine appropriate solutions; and,
- Developing and preparing diagrammatic plans for solution of business and technical problems by means of computer systems of varying size, complexity, and delivery platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience programming in PHP;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience programming in PowerBuilder;
- Experience with .NET and MS Access; and,
- Experience developing secure application code which is to be integrated with other customized or commercial software programs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.