Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining large-scale CSS/SASS framework application, developing accessible and modular prototypes and final project builds using BEM methodology, SASS, Susy, Jeet, HTML5, CSS3 etc., to be integrated with Angular project;
- Providing expert-level CSS3, HTML5 and responsive website design and development skills;
- Responsive and adaptive design, implementing progressive enhancements, ensuring graceful degradation, maintaining cross-browser compatibility, usability, accessibility and site analytics;
- Development commitments for all planned stories and tasks within a sprint and initiating and participating in sprint-planning exercises to achieve continuous measurable development deliverables;
- Recognizing technology opportunities, generating strategies and remediating any identified CSS3/Grid/HTML5 issues; and,
- Assisting with establishment, maintenance and continuous enhancement of CSS3 framework (SASS mixins etc.) / Grid / HTML5-template standards, policies, principles and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience with CSS3, including responsive and adaptive sites;
- Fifteen plus (15+) years of experience with CSS;
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience with methodologies such as OOCSS - object oriented CSS, ACSS - atomic CSS, oCSS - organic Cascade Style Sheet, SMACSS - scalable and modular architecture for CSS and BEM;
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience with various grid frameworks (Bootstrap 3 or Foundation 5, Susy, Bournon Neat or Jeet or Gumby etc.);
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with SASS/SCSS, LESS, Susy, Libsass;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience with HTML 5;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience with HTML 4;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with SVG and Icons fonts;
- Two to three (2-3) years of Agile methodology experience;
- Experience / working knowledge of Compass, Bourbon, Sassaparilla, Modernizr, Selectivisr etc.;
- Strong leadership skills; and,
- Exceptional communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.