Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Junior Analysts. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in training provided by DHW for processes and software functionality needed to support migration tracking and communication;
- Supporting deployment of established migration supports as required;
- Tracking performance of migration tasks and record keeping using established measures and processes;
- Supporting secure transition of data exports as required;
- Collaborating with project team in reviews and evaluations of migrations;
- Creating and completing deliverables on schedule to ensure project timelines are achieved; and,
- Participating in meetings and presentations with various stakeholders, such as business representatives, migrating clients, solution team members, project management team members, and project sponsors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience following established business processes;
- Ability to be very detailed-oriented;
- Experience documenting progress using established project tools; and,
- Experience working within tight timelines to meet project objectives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.