Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Business/Systems Analyst. This is for an eighteen (18) month contract position scheduled to begin in April in Halifax, NS.
- Focus on establishing and validating standards;
- Ensure project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project;
- Ensure supports are available to assist users; and,
- Stakeholder engagement and change management activities;
- Refine or update test plans;
- Perform tests, track defects and resolutions using established reporting processes;
- Execute established migration scripts following established execution processes and transfer exported data using established file transfer processes;
- Participate in training provided by DHW for processes and software functionality needed to support migration validation exercises;
- Collaborate with clients and vendors in the development of migration test plans;
- Track performance of migrations using established measures and assist with schedule optimization;
- Collaborate with project team in reviews and evaluations of migrations; and,
- Create and complete deliverables on schedule to ensure project timelines are achieved;
- Participate in meetings and presentations with various stakeholders, such as business representatives, migrating clients, solution team members, project management team members, and project sponsors.
- Proven Business/Systems Analyst expertise with minimum five (5) years successful experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst;
- Proven expertise with developing test plans, performing testing;
- Detailed oriented system professional;
- Experience with data migration initiative(s);
- Experience validating functionality and data;
- Experience executing established and monitoring SQL scripts;
- Experience with secure data transfers;
- Experience documenting progress using established project tools;
- Experience working within tight timelines to meet project objectives;
- Experience working with both business and technical audiences;
- Experience working in Health-related client engagements; and,
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.