Change Management Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Change Management Lead. This is for an eighteen (18) month contract position scheduled to begin in April in Halifax, NS.
This individual will be helping with office moves. Need to be technical and able to provide ongoing support. Hands on networking is required and also exposure to high level profiles.
- Focus on establishing and validating standards;
- Ensure project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project;
- Ensure supports are available to assist users;
- Stakeholder engagement and change management activities;
- Develop the Change Management and Communications Strategy and Plan deliverable;
- Develop and distribute communications material to increase awareness, and to support the EMR migration;
- Provide training, tools and coaching to stakeholders; and,
- Ensure that the change resulting from the implementation of the system is understood.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in management of organizational change;
- Experience in the Health Sector within Canada;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills;
- Strong workshop planning and facilitation skills;
- Working knowledge of Change Management methodologies, tools and techniques. PROSCI Change Management certification is considered an asset; and,
- Experience in significant technology initiatives in a government setting is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.