Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Senior Project Manager. This is for an eighteen (18) month contract position scheduled to begin in April in Halifax, NS.
The scope of this RFP includes the provision of project management and supporting resources needed for the EMR data migration over the next twenty-two (22) months. Those resources are expected to:
· Focus on establishing and validating standards;
· Ensure project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project;
· Ensure supports are available to assist users; and
· Stakeholder engagement and change management activities..
- Ensuring project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project;
- Developing, adjusting and communicating detailed project plan, work plans and deliverables;
- Monitoring and reporting progress against project plan; identifying and communicating any impacts on other project teams; and ensuring project milestones are achieved;
- Participating in regular project status meetings;
- Monitoring issue prioritization, progress tracking, and resolution process;
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in the resolution of any issues that occur during the project;
- Supporting the DHW Program Director regarding meeting with project sponsors, project performance monitoring and reporting (budget, schedule, scope, quality, risks, issues, change control, etc.), and other activities as required;
- Managing Junior Analyst assignment dedication throughout the project.
The proposed Senior Project Manager candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Senior Project Manager, Project Director, or Program Director;
- Project and/or program management experience in the Health Sector in Canada;
- Experience in delivering significant initiatives in a government setting;
- Significant experience in developing and managing implementation plans, schedules, budgets on projects of similar scope and size;
- Experience with efficient management of project resources;
- Strong written and oral communications skill;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong facilitation & presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines;
- High-level proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and MS Project; and,
- PMP designation is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.