Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Project Manager. This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately in London, ON.
Develops and maintains respective architecture framework / solution that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing architectural solutions in compliance with enterprise standards.
- College or University degree with seven (7) years of IT Project Management experience;
- Four (4) years of experience with Financial Tracking and Management;
- Three (3) years plus experience in collaborating multiple Project Managers in the program;
- Three (3) years plus experience in a call centre project;
- Previous experience with Clarity. Jira and Confluence is an asset; and,
- Previous experience in an Agile setting is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.