Help Desk Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for two (2) Help Desk Specialist. This is for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The primary function of a Help Desk Specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer and technical processing problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity;
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken;
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- 0-2 years of work experience within a call centre environment;
- Associate's degree in a computer-related field (or equivalent training/work experience);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time; and,
- Microsoft Excel experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.