Infrastructure Technology Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for an Infrastructure Technology Project Manager. This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
Best candidate for the role: Executive communication skills, soft skills of being assertive and moving things forward will be the best candidate for the role. The successful candidate will be based on the strong demonstration of the required soft skills
Accountable for the end to end project management (incl. planning, project financial management, stakeholder management and project status update and communications etc.) of EETS EIM projects.
- University or College degree with ten plus (10+) years of previous experience in IT Project management;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Hadoop and Big data;
- Five (5) years’ experience with release management;
- Five (5) years’ experience with vendor software;
- Preferred experiences in Operational and Infrastructure related projects, including:
- Hadoop platform and Big Data experiences;
- Performance/Capacity Management/Fault Tolerance;
- Release Management;
- Job Scheduling/ Management; and,
- Vendor Software Fixes (ie Talend, Tableau).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.