Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Tester. This is for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The main function of a Tester is to monitor software to process business, scientific, engineering, and other data according to operating instructions.
- Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance;
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program;
- Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs; and,
- Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training/work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;’
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing;
- Experience testing Genesys Suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Adaptable - Daily routine will vary on a regular basis;
- High attention to detail;
- Previous Agile experience would be an asset;
- Exposure to Test Automation (e.g. UFT, Empirix) would be an asset; and,
- Multi-lingual (French/Cantonese/Mandarin) would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.