Eagle is currently seeking a Test Analyst. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading in the quality assurance (QA) process, adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective to initiatives and teams;
- Developing test strategies, test plans, test cases and procedures to uncover bugs and improve the overall quality of the infrastructure and applications;
- Preparing testing estimates that incorporate all the activities that are required to effectively test (automated or otherwise) the system;
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external counterparts to support the Scrum team’s objectives;
- Analyzing the testing (performance, automation, manual, integration and CFIA) testing requirements for applications;
- Verifying and documenting test results, whether performance, automated, manual, integration or CFIA related;
- Creating test data creation tools and using them to generate test data;
- Identifying gaps in the test automation framework and participating in the work to close those gaps;
- Participating in the defect process, ensuring that defects are documented, tracked and reported to facilitate timely resolution;
- Producing and presenting testing-related reports and information, such as requirement-based coverage, testing progress and problem areas;
- Analyzing the impact of a change from a testing perspective, including time, cost and risk;
- Planning for performance testing and creating performance test scripts;
- Maintaining and adhering to IT standards and guidelines for all types of testing;
- Generating Gherkin scenarios;
- Creating robust automated test case suites using a test automation framework;
- Ensuring that the automation routines run on demand or on schedule; and,
- Manually testing functionality that cannot be automated.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or related discipline;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Selenium and Java to automate web applications;
- Minimum one (1) year working in an Agile scrum team;
- Experience with Identity Management technology (such as CA Technologies Identity Suite) and Access Control technology (such as CA Technologies SSO and CA Technologies Advanced Authentication);
- Experience with Web Services and API technology (such as CA APIM) and knowledge of Federated identity and Web security concepts such as SAML, OpenID, OAuth and Directory technology (such as CA Directory and Microsoft Active Directory);
- Experience creating basic UNIX scripts;
- Experience using SQL scripting to verify results in a database;
- Experience parsing and editing XML files;
- Experience testing web services and APIs;
- Experience using Gherkin and Cucumber;
- Experience working in Agile projects;
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance test scripts and working with JMeter;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Scrum methodology and participation in all phases of the iterative process; and,
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-platform environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.