Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
Team player with strong organizational, time management, communication, relationship management, and influencing skills;
- Minimum eight (8) years of previous experience as a BSA with post-secondary education;
- PMP designation;
- Good knowledge of user attestation / authentication, user provisioning, role based authentication and Active Directory groups (LDAP);
- Good understanding of Extensible Markup Language (XML) and schemas;
- Knowledge of HTML and can update HTML based documents;
- Four (4) years of experience with HTML;
- Experienced with file manipulation and search tools on Windows desktops;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills to remediate complex risk related issues;
- Ability to learn quickly, promote a positive team environment, and exceed expectations with minimal supervision in a high pace environment;
- Experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project);
- Expert level experience with Excel with minimum six (6) years of experience;
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities;
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines;
- Excellent and written verbal communication skills and comfortable working with both Business and Technical teams; and,
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.