Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers. Manage a team that consists of 50 -100 people. SKILLS: Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects. Full life cycle development experience. Experience with proven project methodology tools. PMI or ITIL certification. Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint with eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise complex informatics assignments;
- Design and apply new methods and procedures;
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analsyi8s and programming;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff;
- Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers;
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers;
- Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity;
Key accountabilities are:
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/ cost/ schedule/ quality for the project;
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project; and,
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- PMP certified with ten (10) years of project management experience;
- Experience managing projects around half a million dollars;
- Understanding of SWIFT and currency upgrade;
- Application testing and deployment;
- Systems upgrade - 3rd party vendor software;
- Knowledge with Clarity, MS Projects and MS office;
- Previous banking and financial experience;
- Previous experience with Capital Markets is an asset; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.