Eagle is currently seeking a Tester. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing and Executing software test cases against system requirements;
- Creating automation test cases;
- Finding and reporting bugs using tool;
- Creating and maintaining test suites using tool;
- Performing system, regression, functional, performance, load and exploratory testing;
- Manual or Automated Test cases, Test Summary Reports, Bug Reports and Test Data;
- Install / Configuration guides, Presentation/Demos, As Required to Team/Technical Lead, QC Team And/or Client;
- Inputs to Test Plans and Regular Status Reports;
- Providing knowledge transfer;
- Providing daily/weekly Progress Reports as required;
- Attending Weekly Progress Review Meetings; and,
- Making presentations to staff and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience working as a Tester;
- Valid Government of Canada (SECRET) or higher security clearance;
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in using automated testing software and other packages or custom built testing tools to simulate the executing of system and application tests as Senior Application Tester (within the past twenty (20) years);
- Eight (8) years’ experience testing Siebel (version 7x or higher) applications;
- Five (5) years’ experience testing .NET applications;
- Four (4) years’ experience with Performance testing;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Microsoft Test Manager product; and,
- Experience with working on over 5 multi-million dollar project(s).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.