Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Financial Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing financial analysis and reporting on I&IT performance including: project modeling, analysis, interpretation and recommendations that support management decision making on key initiatives and deliverables;
- Acting as a liaison with internal and cross-functional teams with other departments and vendors;
- Acting as a facilitator, mentor and coach to team members to ensure budget and forecasting goals are achieved;
- Tracking expense costs and ensuring the reconciliation of information in financial reporting systems and informing project managers of variances;
- Assisting with on-going review of adherence to project methodology, process and practice;
- Collaborating with team to identify and implement best practices;
- Assisting in preparation of monthly presentations on financial performance for management;
- Participating and presenting required analysis and reporting at meetings;
- Preparation of monthly reports accompanied by detailed commentary on key performance indicators;
- Ad hoc requests for research, analysis and financial information; and,
- Researching and identifying opportunities to continually improve methods and techniques for processes, data quality and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum four (4) years of role specific experience;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- CPA (or be in final stages of completing);
- Experience in Oracle ERP and Hyperion Planning including budgeting, invoice processing, accounting entries, GL analysis, variance analysis;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (advanced formula writing, macros, building financial models);
- Proficiency in MS Access;
- Experience in Procurement – requisition initiation, memo writing, tender document preparation;
- Vendor Management experience – reading and understanding contracts, cost implications and working directly with vendors on issues; and,
- Strong analytical acumen.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.