Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Niche Position for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The candidate will be working on multiple projects on Devop’s automation and Cloud deployment.
- 7+ years’ experience with deployment Middleware and application deployment automation on JBoss;
- 5+ years of experience in advanced networking, automation, configuration management (infrastructure and CI/CD);
- 5+ years’ experience with on-line development, SQL, internet technologies;
- 5+ years hands on experience with Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Git, Ant and continuous Integration best practices;
- 5+ years’ experience with in Deploying Technology;
- 5+ years’ experience with frameworks such as Spring, Strongloop, Node js;
- 3-5 years’ experience with Linux (preferably RHEL); and,
- Experience with Agile delivery methodology.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on DevOps teams;
- Experience with OpenStack, Cloudify, TOSCA Blueprints or strong experience of environment provisioning and deployment automation in Bluemix, AWS, Azure;
- Experience with Webservices; SOAP, RESTful JSP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, REST, Web API;
- Follow defined standards, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Disaster;
- Recovery Plan (DRP) and applicable Business Recovery Plans (BRP);
- Strong understanding of (including infrastructure setup and config) Oracle RAC.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.