Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Systems Analysts for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Documenting and analyzing business system requirements in such a way that the business team members understand and approve them and other project team members can successfully use them to develop the solution;
- Ensuring the solution meets the business requirements;
- Developing detailed functional, system, and program specifications;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents while exercising resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Participating in highly complex matters and business systems processes that have impact for the organization and that involve Senior Management strategic decisions;
- Conducting/facilitating user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions;
- Documenting assumptions and constraints;
- Reviewing and approving business process models and system data flow maps;
- Leading definition of requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases that can be used by developers to create software, by application specialists to configure software, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Validating and approving requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Leading the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members;
- Tracking requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met; and,
- Confirming business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Significant experience as an Infrastructure Business Analyst with a strong background in IT projects and operations;
- Experience in gathering requirements for infrastructure-centric projects covering a broad range of infrastructure technologies:
- Virtualization (i.e. VMWare);
- Desktop Virtualization;
- Storage Technologies;
- Data center consolidation or migration project experience;
- The ability to facilitate and lead technical requirements sessions with multiple stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and/or application support and operations;
- Experience with at least one CMDB tool (i.e. Remedy, Service Now, etc.);
- Base experience with Windows and Unix Operating systems;
- Experience with Coding, Oracle, and SQL;
- Basic knowledge about infrastructure security;
- Experience with large infrastructure projects in enterprise environments (i.e. Windows server or desktop upgrade projects, data center migrations, etc.);
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure is an asset;
- Experience with infrastructure discovery tools is an asset; and,
- Should have strong understanding of business processes, analyzing complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.