Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Process Engineer for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Identify and implement process improvements that enhance client experience and generate the right kind of profitability. As a Process Engineering Specialist, you’ll use your experience and direct client feedback to improve the quality of key processes that impact our clients. You’ll work closely with your team and assist in the planning, development, and implementation of a process strategy that will build the bank of the future.
- Leadership – expertise in process engineering methodologies and project management to lead projects and initiatives;
- The successful candidate will work with team members to set goals and objectives and guide and motivate teams to achievements of those goals;
- You will have knowledge of various facilitation techniques and are able to facilitate meetings with large groups ten plus (10+) of stakeholders (with varying and conflicting opinions) to achieve desired outcomes;
- He/she will work collaboratively with others within Process Engineering to achieve common goals and actively promote co-operation and good working relationships among team members;
- Problem Solving – think in a structured way when solving problems, and organizing work and can analyze data/situations fully and accurately to guide or reach productive decisions;
- Task Achievement – have knowledge and understanding of Project Management tools, methodologies and principles and can plan, prioritize and organize work based on available resources/constraints;
- Interpersonal Relations – have excellent communication skills and will be able to communicate/present clearly and concisely using good examples or illustrations to explain things; and,
- You can use various techniques to convince others and build support for process improvement recommendations.
- Give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information;
- You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way;
- Embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best;
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success;
- You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard;
- Demonstrated experience in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Concepts, and process engineering or business related function (operations, strategy development, organizational design, or information technology); and,
- Values matter. Bring your real self to work and live CIBC values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Leadership – work with stakeholder, facilitate and lead meetings;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work with people – need to communicate, address stake holder needs;
- Ability to “get stuff done”;
- Previous banking experience is an asset;
- Process mapping in service industry experience;
- Lean Six sigma; and,
- Four (4) to seven (7) years of experience in a process role.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.