Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Systems Administrator. This is for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
This individual will be helping with office moves. Need to be technical and able to provide ongoing support. Hands on networking is required and also exposure to high level profiles.
- Primary IT administrator of the office dedicated for AI development;
- Office infrastructure support, ongoing IT help; and,
- Work together with parent company IT department to coordinate and implement practices and procedures.
- Lead and implement IT administration needs for the office of 20 developers (expected to grow to 40);
- Coordinating with parent company on office network and administration procedures;
- Monitoring and ensuring stable and fast office network performance, WIFI and LAN;
- Maintain change control management for Ubuntu workstations;
- Setup Maintain secure local file sharing available for Ubuntu workstations;
- Setup Maintain secure remote access to Ubuntu workstations;
- Support staff on any problems with office workstations;
- Creation and maintenance of hardened Ubuntu installation images;
- Provisioning new machines, installing and configuring software, monitoring and applying patches;
- Responsible for following up on security assessment recommendations; and,
- Maintaining systems and network inventory and related diagrams/documentations and technical specifications.
The proposed Senior Project Manager candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Networking & security experience (5-7 years);
- LINUX administration ( 5- 7 years);
- Leadership (Leading & implementation migration) (5-7 years);
- Onsite technical support (5-7 years);
- Experience in Agile environment (Minimum 5 years) and,
- Strong automation skills (5 – 7 years).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.