Intermediate Servicing Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Intermediate Servicing Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Manager is looking for someone who has a high level of confidence, who feels comfortable asking questions and speaks up when they don't understand something. Someone who takes pride in their work is organized and loves to work as part of a team. This group works very much as a team and likes to laugh and have a little fun. It's important that the candidate get along well in that environment. They are looking for someone engaged in their work and self-motivated. Strong attention to detail is important and a sense of urgency in their work.
- Responsible for coding Managed Accounts;
- Process any follow up requests;
- Initial account setup;
- Process deposit/withdrawals;
- Process account number changes/close accounts; and,
- Mandate/ Program changes.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of previous experience in a processing environment within a bank or large organization;
- High School Diploma;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software; and,
- Be able to work in a high pressure, high volume environment, handling at least 50 - 60 requests a day.
- Previous experience working with RIS and Mvest would be an asset;
- Bilingual - French/ English an asset;
- Previous experience with Managed Products from a financial institution;
- Strong numeric and alpha data entry skills. Please provide data Entry KPH and accuracy test scores;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage one’s time and is detailed;
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information;
- Highly organized and accurate; and,
- Be able to work under tight timeframes - many duties are time sensitive.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.