Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Senior Business Analyst for a two (2) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately Fredericton, NB.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Business System Analyst experience including requirements analysis and design activities. 10 years;
- Demonstrated IM/IT experience 10 years;
- Extensive experience engaging with subject matter experts to develop strategic multi-year roadmaps through elicitation of business priorities and desired outcomes, and identification of core and asset business capabilities. Eight (8) years’ experience over 10 years; and,
- Extensive experience in producing visual models and architecture diagrams that clearly show the connections and inter-dependencies between various business capabilities while depicting relationships between the business outcomes and various system components. 8 years over 10 years.
- Knowledge and experience of geomatics-based systems is considered to be an asset. (1 year);
- Demonstrated competency in requirements elicitation, workshop facilitation, and requirements prioritization. (10 Years);
- Written and spoken competency in French;
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentation skills, specifically in collaborating with senior and executive level stakeholders and presentation of highly complex business processes. (8 Years over 10 years);
- Demonstrated experience in documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows including but not limited to service level agreements, policies, procedures, communication plans, and responsibility alignment matrices (RACI). (8 Years over 10 years);
- Demonstrated experience within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes. (8 Years over 10 years)
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as IIBA; and,
- Experience working in or for the public sector.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.