Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Technical Writer for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Our client’s Enterprise Infrastructure Services group is seeking a Technical Writer to join their Mobile Solutions Management Engineering Team. They will write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. They will responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files. Working closely with the architects to build security design documents and solution design documents as well as instruction manuals for Help Desk and/or end-user population.
- Elicitation and interviewing of key members of the AirWatch Enterprise Team to gather and consolidate technical, operational, and process-related information required for document preparation and follow-up reviews;
- Prepare documents related to the internal service offerings of the Mobility Program, including but not limited to:
- Operational Guides;
- End User Guides;
- AirWatch User Profiles Guide for AirWatch Administrators (including the details of lockdown CL / Mobile First);
- Solution Design Documents (SoDD);
- Security Design Documents (SeDD);
- Threat Risk Assessments (TRA), Delta TRAs, and Risk Assessment Memos;
- Support Processes for Mobile Services (L1, L2, L3) required for Operational Readiness;
- Research and build knowledge about mobility products, services, features, technology, or concepts to be documented;
- Create content for technical program communications (emails);
- Write articles and blog posts, FAQs, for the Mobile First Program and other programs on internal knowledge and collaboration portals; and,
- Collaborate with translators as necessary to convert writing into a variety of languages (or bilingual as required).
- Technical Writer or Content Manager or Documentation Specialist (3+ years in IT environment);
- Produced mobile software use case scenarios (3+ years for iOS & Android and mobile device management solutions - VMware AirWatch or Microsoft Intune);
- Agile environment (Recent experience creating documentation in an Agile environment);
- Enterprise knowledge/Content management platform (3+ years creating & managing content on Jive or SharePoint);
- Developed multimedia content (Recent experience using screen recording on iPhone, iPad, Android devices);
- Bachelor’s degree or Post-Secondary education at minimum;
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in a technical writer capacity;
- Preference for candidates with a Business Analyst background;and,
- Bilingual is an asset;
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.