Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Tester. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness;
- Supervision of testing in accordance with the plan;
- Writing and Executing software test cases against system requirements;
- Creating automation test cases;
- Finding and reporting bugs;
- Creating and maintaining test suites;
- Performing system, regression, functional, performance, load and exploratory testing;
- Manual or Automated Test cases;
- Test Summary Reports;
- Bug Reports;
- Testing Data;
- Install / Configuration guides;
- Presentation/Demos, As Required to Team/Technical Lead, QC Team And/or Client;
- Inputs to Test Plans;
- Regular Status Reports;
- Providing daily/weekly Progress Reports as required. The report will identify work completed for the day/week;
- Attending Weekly Progress Review Meetings; and,
- Making presentations to staff and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working as a Tester;
- Valid Government of Canada (SECRET) or higher security clearance;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in using automated testing software and other packages or custom built testing tools to simulate the executing of system and application tests as Senior Application Tester (within the past twenty (20) years);
- Eight (8) years’ experience testing Siebel (version 7x or higher) applications;
- Eight (8) years’ experience testing .NET applications;
- Eight (8) years’ experience supervising a team of a minimum of three (3) Testers with a goal to successfully execute testing plans experience with Performance testing;
- Seven (7) years’ experience with Performance testing;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Microsoft Test Manager product; and,
- Experience with working on over five (5) multi-million dollar project(s).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.