Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Applications Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Responsible for end to end architectural solution for applications that are normally categorized as medium to high complexity. Design applications which may run on multiple platforms and maybe composed of multiple software packages. Perform critical evaluation and selection of software and hardware components of the application and prepare for the development of the application by evaluation and selection of development methodologies and tools. Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of applications. Consults with clients to refine applications and to meet with customer regulation management.
- Experience with Data modelling, deployment, architecture and design with three (3) years previous experience;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Two (2) years of experience with API;
- Two (2) years of previous experience with PowerDesigner;
- Strong business analysis skills with three (3) years previous experience;
- Knowledge of Sparkx EA with one (1) year hands on experience;
- Maven, Nexus, GIT with previous experience would be an asset;
- TOGAF designation would be an asset;
- Experience in Big data (Hadoop); and,
- Previous experience in MDM would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.