Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing system analyst expertise;
- Installing, configuring and administering IBM WebSphere MQ;
- Designing, Building and testing automated installation procedures;
- Interfacing with the client on infrastructure support, configuration (e.g. on load balancing technologies) and support to the department for the deployment of the application;
- Performing system, regression, functional, performance, load and exploratory testing;
- Installing, configuring and administering .NET application deployment packages;
- Creating draft documents – Install and Configuration, Run/Operations/troubleshooting, Build Books, Run books;
- Providing Post-Implementation support;
- Providing regular Status Reports;
- Providing knowledge transfer;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to the Technical Authority;
- Providing weekly Progress Reports identifying work completed in the past week and work planned for completion for the coming week;
- Attending Weekly Progress Review Meetings; and,
- Making presentations to staff and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working as a System Analyst;
- Valid Government of Canada (SECRET) or higher security clearance;
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience building, installing, configuring and administrating WebSphere MQ products;
- Valid Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)* or a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)* certification;
- Seven (7) years’ experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting major operating systems (Win 2003, Win 2008 and 2012 server) in a Microsoft Active Directory environment;
- Three (3) years’ experience configuring and troubleshooting Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7+;
- Ten (10) years’ experience deploying .NET applications; and,
- Experience working on over 4 multi-million dollar projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.